Oslo Norway Mission, Called to Serve

Oslo Norway Mission, Called to Serve

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tromsø, Norway - 34th Week in Norway

Hey family! It was so good to see you yesterday. Sure love you all.

So I don't have to much time today so it will be short. 

Highlights of the week were-

1)Zone Conference in Trondheim. President led a discussion on Chapter 2 of Preach My Gospel on effective studying. The APs led a discussion on chapter 7 of PMG. It was inspring and got me pumped to be more focused with my studies and really make the most of it. I know that as we take time each day to study from the book of mormon that a new power and light will come into our lives. The book of Mormon answers the questions of the soul. There is always something new to learn and something new to apply. It is true!

2) ---! We were able to meet again with him this week and start teaching the commandments. He is progressing nice and slowly and he came to church for the first time. 

3) Service at ---'s. It was a great day. On the long drive home I reflected on the many unusual and amazing experiences I've been able to have. As we focus on Service and Being grateful, our challenges become less of a concern and it is easier to find joy in the little things.

I hope you all have a great week. Also, because next week is May 17, the mission is changing which day we have p-day. I'm not sure when we will email. It might still be monday, or possibly, sunday, or even wednesday

love you all

Elder Witt







No comments:

Post a Comment